Complaints Handling Policy
Our aim is to handle your complaint fairly, consistently and quickly, in particular ensuring that we understand the nature of your concerns and the redress you are seeking.
How to contact us
Post – (Ground Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, London, England, N12 0DR )
Telephone – (0800 3277567)
Email – (email@example.com)
Acknowledging your complaint
- Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or any other form in respect of a service that we have provided to you.
- We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
- Within EIGHT WEEKS of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
- a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
- b) a response which:
- (i) explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
- (ii) informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
- Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to –
Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Tel: 0300 123 9123
Please note – If you choose to write to the Financial Ombudsman Service to express your dissatisfaction with how we handled your complaint, you must do so within 6 months of the date of our final response letter.