The agreement is made between you and us and is made on the following terms.
We will provide you with debt advice and debt counselling services in accordance with the terms and conditions in this contract and. You authorise us to provide and obtain your creditors with any necessary information in the process of assessing your financial situation. The agreement will continue until you have been referred to the financial solutions provider of your choice, by which the company operate a best advice model, or that the agreement is terminated by you or us.
Your responsibilities to us:
- Provide us with prompt clear and accurate information when requested to do so
- Provide us all the necessary information we require to review your financial situation and provide you with all suitable options to your present financial situation
- Provide us with account numbers for your outstanding creditors
- Provide us with up to date, valid photographic identification
- Provide us with up to date bank statements, creditor statements, proof of income, proof of benefits or any other documentation that we would rely on in order to produce an accurate financial statement of your present financial situation.
- Notify us of any changes of your circumstances in the assessment of your present financial situation
Notify us of any changes in your personal information such as address, telephone number or residential address during the assessment process.